RetroFest™ Vendors Permits
Every year, RetroFest™ welcomes a number of vendors and exhibitors to downtown Chatham to help us celebrate the “Classic Car Capitol of Southwestern Ontario”.
- All vendors must have their own insurance
- No hydro is supplied. If you require power, you must have your own source. Power in the park is not guaranteed.
- The space allotted is a 10X10 spot and you will be required to bring your own table/chairs and tent if you require.
- All vendors will be set up in the Tecumseh Park
- All vendors are responsible to clean up their area
- Vendors are welcome to join in on the theme and decorate and dress in Retro Style!
- No cars allowed on grass
- To acquire an application
- email email@example.com to make the request.
- On-line application On-line form Retro2018 Vendor
- Or hardcopy can be picked up at 237 King St. W, Chatham ON N7M 1E6
Payment can be made by E-transfer or cheque
Please make cheque payable to: Historic Downtown Chatham~BIA
237 King St. W. Chatham, Ont. N7M 1E5
Hard copy: Vendor Application form 2018
Please ensure you have read all the Terms and Conditions, and the Health and Fire Guidelines and the link below for the Chatham-Kent Health Unit Special Events Food Vendor Package: