RetroFest™ 2019 Vendor/Exhibitor Contract
Every year, RetroFest™ welcomes a number of vendors and exhibitors to downtown Chatham to help us celebrate the “Classic Car Capital of Southwestern Ontario”.
Please READ all changes for 2019 in the Contract (hardcopy)
- All vendors must have their own insurance
- No hydro is supplied. If you require power, you must have your own source. Power in the park is not guaranteed.
- The space allotted is a 10X10 spot and you will be required to bring your own table/chairs and tent if you require.
- All vendors will be set up in the Tecumseh Park
- All vendors are responsible to clean up their area
- Vendors are welcome to join in on the theme and decorate and dress in Retro Style!
- No cars allowed on grass
- To acquire an application
- email email@example.com to make the request.
- Or hard copy can be picked up at 237 King St. W, Chatham ON N7M 1E6
Payment can be made by E-transfer or cheque
Please make cheque payable to: Historic Downtown Chatham~BIA
237 King St. W. Chatham, Ont. N7M 1E5
Please ensure you have read all the Terms and Conditions, and the Health and Fire Guidelines and the link below for the Chatham-Kent Health Unit Special Events Food Vendor Package: Special Events Food Vendor Requirements – Final_2018