Bright Smiles Community Dental Hygiene
Christine Fairbairn – Owner and registered dental hygienist has worked in dental hygiene for over a decade. She has won multiple awards for proficiency in her trade, and in her last private practice had many loyal patients request her by name. In pursuit of her goals of charity and community out reach, she has worked for nearly two years for a non-profit entity dedicated to helping underprivileged children and the less fortunate. She will bring passion and enthusiasm for her work to her new patients at Bright Smiles CDH.
Bright Smiles Community Dental Hygiene (Bright Smiles CDH) is a full service hygiene clinic. We provide a wide array of oral hygiene related services. We are dedicated to providing high customer satisfaction by providing excellent service in a relaxing environment. We believe in delivering a premium dental cleaning experience at an affordable price.
We strive to actively improve the community we practice in. Whether we are providing no cost treatment during our community days, participating in missions to the developing world, or just contributing to community wellness events you can be sure that your money is being reinvested where you live.
Why Choose Bright Smiles Community Dental Hygiene?
Our focus is on providing high quality care, and giving back to the community. When you patronize us, a portion of your spending gets reinvested in the community and with those in need.
In particular, we provide the following:
- Community Days – We provide free dental hygiene treatment to people in need, or with special needs. We will be working with social workers in the community to find opportunities!
- Dental Missions – Bright Smiles CDH is participating in a mission with HOPEthiopia and Kindness in Action this spring. Hopefully we will particpate in many more!
- Free toothbrushes – Always! If you need a toothbrush, come and get one. No purchase required!
Bright Smiles CDH provides the following hygiene related services:
- Root planing
- Fluoride treatment
- Hygiene examinations
- Oral cancer screenings
- Whitening services (in office & take home)
- Custom fitted sports guards
- Tooth desensitization
- Topical anesthetic
- Gum irrigation
- Oral health education
- Smoking cessation
- Complimentary dental appliance cleaning (denture/sports guard/night guard)
- Community support programs
We also offer the following at no charge:
- Transit passes for youths and seniors
- Beverages (hot and cold)
- Claim submission to insurance
- Oral hygiene kit (toothbrush, floss, etc)