RetroFest™ 2022 Vendor/Exhibitor Contract
RetroFest™ 2022 Vendor applications are now available online.
Please READ all changes for 2022
- All vendors must have their own insurance
- No hydro is supplied. If you require power, you must have your own source. Power in the park is not guaranteed.
- The space allotted is a 10X10 spot and you will be required to bring your own table/chairs and tent if you require.
- All vendors will be set up in the Tecumseh Park
- All vendors are responsible to clean up their area
- Vendors are welcome to join in on the theme and decorate and dress in Retro Style!
- No cars allowed to remain on grass
Payment can be made by E-transfer or cheque
Please make cheque payable to: Historic Downtown Chatham~BIA
237 King St. W. Chatham, Ont. N7M 1E5
Please ensure you have read all the Terms and Conditions, and the Health and Fire Guidelines and the link below for the Chatham-Kent Health Unit Special Events Food Vendor Package: Special Events Food Vendor Requirements – Final_2018
It is manditory for each food vendor to have at least one certified food handler on site during operation. Information about certification can be found on the Chatham-Kent Public Health Website.
A Public Health Inspector will contact you to review and inspect your event.
Links for reference: Special Event Food Vendor Guidelines: can be found on the Municipal Website-Special Event Food Section.
All food vendors must complete and return to CK Public Health at least 14 days before the event, these two pages and email to: email@example.com